Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bizhub   03 May 2017

Cases which can be filed after aquittal in false 498a cases

Dear Experts and fellow member



     My wife filed a false case against me and my family constisting of unmarried sister. After 10 year of fight in court we aquitted of all the charges.I still tried to get seprated through mutal concent after winning the case but she s still adment to file the appeal against aquittal.

                           Kindly guide me which counter cases can i file against her for the hardship and humilation we have been through for the past 10 years








 2 Replies

Srinivasan (IT)     03 May 2017

yu can file contested divorce on cruelty ground and file defarmation case for damages

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     06 May 2017



Defemation, divorce on the ground of cruelty and malicious prosecution ....

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads