Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     23 October 2011

Cases, strategy against wife

Dear Experts,

If wife files false cases against husband then waht are the option before husband to file cases etc. against wife to force her to take false cases back or do compromise.

Tx and regards

Learning

10 Replies

akash kapoor (*************)     25 October 2011

FIRSTLY ONE HAS TO PROVE THAT THE ALLEGATIONS ARE WRONG AND THEN THERE CAN BE FURTHUR STEPS......................................

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     25 October 2011

So the complainant is not required to prove whether complaint is right or wrong.

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     27 October 2011

Dear Experts,

If wife files false cases against husband then waht are the option before husband to file cases etc. against wife to force her to take false cases back or do compromise.

Tx and regards

(Guest)

Dear Bhaskar,

Try isolating her from noxious advice given by her family especially the mother as most of falsehood emanates from mothers and often fathers. Maliciousnes comes from gal's mom on account of traditional mom daughter love/sx rivalry [Ref: any standard book on Behavioral Sciences will do]. Try using good friends of yours putting good ideas into her head explaining the prils of a wrecked home[Do it very discreetly]. This usually works though difficult. Wives don't have the stamina to fight cases.meet lawyers and the like. Their folks do the dirty work. Most women prefer not wrecking their homes. Its always a good idea  for husbands and wives to live seperately from their respective parents.

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     05 November 2011

Nina Ji,

How it is possible, she is staying with her parents for last more than 15 months, with no communication for last 10 months.

Please guide.

Tx

(Guest)

If she's not communicated then there can be reasons:

1. There's a probale rift in the family.

2. She's probably involved with some guy.

3. She's probably not in India

Its a two to 24 minutes job to find where she is and what she's upto and more about her computer details .Hire a P.I but no one in India and a few in even USA have the Software which I have. Just her frequently used email ID is required.

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     06 November 2011

Hello,

She is very much in India and i know where she works and resides and have her id also.

Please advise.

Tx

(Guest)

Bhaskar,dooes she have fool proof evidence about the wounds inflicted up her and where? If there was mental cruelty how come she's still sane and workin?

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     06 November 2011

Nina Ji,

Infact  i have proofs of being wounded many times by her and also mental cruelty by not doing daily chores, leaving house many times without informing , misbehaviour /slapping my child,servant etc..

Actually it was a second marriage she was divorcee with one child and i was widower with one child.

Tx

(Guest)

If your wounds are vetted by doct[s] then they hold ground.In any case get rid of her as fast as possible and get a good lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register