Case won for us.still opposite party appeals with no argumen

We have filed a Suit against a Family who occupied our land..Later after 6 years we won the Case and took position. Again they went for appeal and after 3 years again the Case was disposed without any argument.. Again they have appealed.. Because of this appeal I am able to do any Work on my land.Is there any procedure so that I can rent my land with previous judgement?

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

If the court judgement is in your favour. You can give rent untill further court order to you. 

Since The Opposite Party has appealed for the Third time..The person who is willing to rent is not accepting. Last two Judgement was in our Favor.. Again they went for third Appeal and just prolonging it. Is it possible to rent my land based on two Judgement? Last two Judgement say that we are the Owner of the Land

Advocate

Admittedly, you are possession of the suit property and there is no stay. As such, there is no impediment upon you in putting the land to its best use, at your discretion. However, third parties would be reluctant to invest in such properties under litigation or, at least, they are bound to take advantage of the pending litigation as a bargaining chip.

Hello Omprakash I am not hiding any information. We have won twice in this Case . And In Second Appeal the opposite party didn't not come to court for almost 2 years then it got disposed. They are just trying to prolong it. If they have smart lawyer they should have been argumented but almost 8 years they have not done anything

Hello Omprakash, The First petionier was us, we both argued and all the documents shows that the land belong to us So we won the First appeal..Secon Appeal was done by them and it was Exparty from them Not by us.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x