LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Thirumalai Gautam   19 June 2020

Case won for us.still opposite party appeals with no argumen

We have filed a Suit against a Family who occupied our land..Later after 6 years we won the Case and took position. Again they went for appeal and after 3 years again the Case was disposed without any argument.. Again they have appealed.. Because of this appeal I am able to do any Work on my land.Is there any procedure so that I can rent my land with previous judgement?

Learning

8 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 June 2020

If the court judgement is in your favour. You can give rent untill further court order to you. 

Thirumalai Gautam   19 June 2020

Since The Opposite Party has appealed for the Third time..The person who is willing to rent is not accepting. Last two Judgement was in our Favor.. Again they went for third Appeal and just prolonging it. Is it possible to rent my land based on two Judgement? Last two Judgement say that we are the Owner of the Land

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 June 2020

Admittedly, you are possession of the suit property and there is no stay. As such, there is no impediment upon you in putting the land to its best use, at your discretion. However, third parties would be reluctant to invest in such properties under litigation or, at least, they are bound to take advantage of the pending litigation as a bargaining chip.

Thirumalai Gautam   20 June 2020

Hello Omprakash I am not hiding any information. We have won twice in this Case . And In Second Appeal the opposite party didn't not come to court for almost 2 years then it got disposed. They are just trying to prolong it. If they have smart lawyer they should have been argumented but almost 8 years they have not done anything

Hello Omprakash, The First petionier was us, we both argued and all the documents shows that the land belong to us So we won the First appeal..Secon Appeal was done by them and it was Exparty from them Not by us.

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 June 2020

If there is any real issue, please post the relevant facts and issue involved and also, the complete sequence of events commencing from the initial filing of suit. In the absence of  a suit being filed and disposed of, there could be no first or second appeals.

I am from Law Background to speak crystal clear. If you want more clarity about the case you can ask. But you can't tell me that I am proving my Point. Please don't follow this kind of Words to your Clients, Loss is yours 1st Petion was from my Side We Won 2nd Appeal was from Losing party.. Again It disposed because of Losing party absence Is this details clear for you?

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 June 2020

I am sorry, my knowledge of law and its procedure is very very limited.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register