LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Prakash Gupta   10 November 2016

Case withdrawal regarding

I have filed a case in district consumer forum against a builder, but now i am no more intrested to persue it, due to my finanicial condition and its endless timing, Approx more one year passed still there is no remarkable progress, kindly tell us how can i withdraw it.


 3 Replies

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     10 November 2016

dont withdraw, dont hire advocate. go and state your case and desired relief before the consumenr court. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 November 2016

RERA has also been notified.

Don't give up and withdraw.


If you have merits and case is contested properly you will get relief.



Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     11 November 2016

Now that you've filed take the case to its logical conclusion if necessary by engaging an advocate who isan expert in consumer  laws. If  you appreciate this answer please convey my profile thanks by  clicking thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query