LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aman   12 December 2016

case under 420

I have been charged under 420 160 b... The case of 17000, i have already paid the amount and the original documents after returing the amount are with me only. The person have filed a fir with the photostate copy.... My bail is already rejected from lower court. I have applied a bail in high court. How much time does it take to get a bail from high court and what are chances to get a bail in interim or on date.

Learning

3 Replies

Zoheb Khatri (Practicing in Mumbai ZohebKhatri@gmail.com)     13 December 2016

Show the relevent document before the court, stating the facts, Chances are depending on the your case facts, circumtances

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     13 December 2016

Within a day or two you will get bail as it depends on adminisrative esxigencies etc.

advocate praveen (prop.)     14 December 2016

Dear,

It is for your kind information that 420 is non bailable offence.  Secondly under FIR whether Charge sheet have been filed or not.

If filed you have to take bail and contest the matter “bail rejected by the trail court you have to approach for bail in the High Court”.  If not you have to file detail reply to the I.O., then file a petition before the High Court for quashin of FIR as per your documents if that is in your favour.

regards

Adv. Praveen

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register