LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev Anand (President)     26 February 2015

Case u/s 167 ipc

I met DIG of Police for filing a case u/s 167 pf IPC, he ask me to get in writing from department of accuse that subjected report is wrong, while documents are self speaking that report of accuse public servant is wrong. In their site inspection ADM and Tehsildar deny the facts made in report by Dy. registarar . How con I file a FIR against dy. Registarar.




 1 Replies

Adv. Amit Anandrao Mahadeshwar (ADVOCATE)     27 February 2015


Require more particulars facts to opine. The particulars you have provided over here are cryptic. As such nothing can be opined on the basis of the same. 

Thanks and Regards, 

Adv. Amit Anandrao Mahadeshwar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query