LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pawan Mittal   10 March 2014

Case u/s 138 n.i.act

The complaint has been file u/s 138 NI Act.

Accused did not received summon

MM issued BW's

Accused has already made the payment by pay order against chq in question on receipt

of Legal notice.

Under which section we need to file the application for dismissal of complaint?


 3 Replies

Daksh (Student)     10 March 2014

Dear Mr.Pawan Mittal,

You may file an appropriate pleading under Section 203 of Criminal Procedure Code detailing factual matrix of the case.


Thanks and best regards



Pawan Mittal   11 March 2014

Trial court have no power to deal application u/s 203 after BW's.

Uday Kumar (Lawyer)     06 May 2014

Hello Section 245(2) CRPC at Lower Court or 482 CRPC at High Court There is lot of judgment and there is no case if amount is paid

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query