LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Munirathnam (Scientist)     08 February 2010

Case transfer grounds applicable, Supreme Court view

Dear All,


Kindly let me know the grounds applicable to transfer a criminal case / civil case between wife and husband , from one jurisdiction (Karnataka state) to other jurisdicon (Andra Pradesh).


Thank you.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register