Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Case to vacate rented shop

Sir / madam, We have a shop in kota (raj) which is rented out verbally (without rental agreement) to the tenant in 1991. Within few months he made defaults in rental payment and after a lot of problems we filed a case in district court for vacating the shop in 1997 as the case was prolonging we filed another case t increase the rent even. We won the case for increasing the rent but lost the case to vacate the shop. In 2003 we filed the case in Jaipur high court but till date there is no movement in the case. As the petitioner is my father who is senior citizen, is there any law to get the judgment on fast track. Moreover, we are doing our business in Pune in a rented shop in spite of having a shop in kota which can sell and purchase a shop here in Pune. Plz help us with a solution.

since there is emergency tell your advocate to get  ur case advanced and proceed further



yes, apply to judge for early hearing or can go to higher court against any order passed which you are not satisfied 




any order passed but violated by other side , can go for contempt


Sir, Thks for the reply. can u plz let me know if there is any section according to which senior citizens are given priority.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x