LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akash Mandal   24 April 2024

Case to be filed over wife.

Namaste Seniors, DV case over me got disposed (Uncontested :dismissed on default). My mom and married sister are also the party of DV case. As my wife said in cross that: "मैं अनावेदिका जो मेरी सास है और मेरी ननंद है उसके विरूद्ध कोई कार्यवाही नहीं चाहती हूं उनसे मेरा कोई मतभेद नहीं है।" We face DV case nearly 2 years and at last wife simply said that I had no problem with my mother and sister. And also As from RTI to DV Protection officer regarding procedure adopted for preparing DIR: "DIR is prepared on oral statement of wife" What type of case should I put against my wife after DV case disposed and by my sister and mother. Thanking you.


 5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 April 2024

As she has not given a false affidavit on oath and has admitted that she has no complaint against them then probably any case intended to be filed against her may not be maintainable. 

Akash Mandal   24 April 2024


Then why she had made party to name DV case.

Even sister is staying at different house in same city.

Even Wife added allegation  against mother in law / sister in law in DIR 

Shashi Dhara   24 April 2024

Let your mother and sister complaint to mahila ayog about it.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 April 2024

May be, your mother and sister can initiate a civil action for a wrongful action in tort. But the process and procedure may turn out to be protracted as well taxing.

1 Like

Anwar Ali   13 May 2024

file 182 and 211 0f IPC

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register