case related to social media post

My name is  sohan dave . I am from Maharashtra . Recently i had written an article in marathi on Facebook . In brief i had said in that article as follows - 

" That poor women , labour workers , models who don't get work anymore etc should start selling their body as a s*x worker to have a better future of them . By doing so they can get good food, medical and education to their kids. Society should stop judging s*x workers by character  "


Now a man filed a case against me under section 66d,67,67a of IT act .  I don't know him bt he did so because i am often critical of the political party of whose he is a supporter. I believe that i have freedom of speech and what i stated about women was purely due to concern and nurture their right to life, profesion and equality .


Now my question is did i do anything wrong ? Am i at any fault ? How should i deal with this situation ?.

Dear querist,

As the case is already filed you have to appoint advocate. You may also approach court for anticipatory bail.




Obviously i know that and have got bail too. That was not my question atall.

If you have a problems with freedom of speach on social networks, then it is very important for you that as many people as possible see it. I want to invite you to shoot a video about your problem and promote it thanks to this service Your video will get more activity and therefore will get into the recommendations of other people more often, I think this should help your problem. In addition, the likes that you buy are put by real people with live accounts. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x