Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashraf (executive)     16 August 2013

Case pending

Dear Sir,

My Question is that my late grand father's property (Agricultural Land) case running  in the High Court, my father & his elder sister both are fighting the case with opponent who kept  " kul "  on the property from 40 year's And the two judgements of lower courts i.e: District Court & Session Court's came infavour of My Father And his sister.Now from 2006 to till date the case is pending because of various reason's suppose: no Advocate and Recently one more problem created by my father's sister That is she file a Civil Application for Decree of property and She kept my Father's name with the Opponent As she is Against my Father's Will"  Now the main and final proceedings of case is pending due to her action. I want to Ask u that what procedure needed to get the final judgement of honourable Highcourt. And she also Playing cards to get the maximum share of property which is out of law.She trying hard to get not only 25% share of her As a muslim law fell for her but she wants 80 percent. Thats why she file the civil applicaton and according my lawyer's its the big time consuming Application filed by her. what is the solution for please prefer us. 

Thanking You.

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Vishnu (Advocate)     16 August 2013

Pl ask your advocate to file an execution petition on the decree given by the district court. This will ensure atleast you use the property until your father's sister agrees to an amicable solution.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register