LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     08 October 2013

call him and talked to him.

discuss with it elders who had ceremonised the marriage.

Dont look here for any legal help.

Think, why he is doing so and correct yourself.

anju (software engr)     09 October 2013

hi Anita,

Sorry to hear. I woul like to call and help you and give you all possible information I have.

Thanks

Anju

Anita (executive)     09 October 2013

Hey anju...give me ur no. on my mail address will call u for sure...singhanita266@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Jain Do u really think we have not tried..we tried all the means.. But neither his family nor the guy are ready to talk... do u want to know what I went through.. during the absence of my husband his father and brother tried on me...on objecting I was being blamed...the guy said my parents and family are very open. My parents met the in laws thrice but no use...they are saying our son is dead for us and he has been given no right in the property. And when he is not here and not talking to u then u have no right to stay here.. and threatened me tht better u leave the house happily or else I ll use my ways and call the police...my parents begged and cried in front of these insensitive people.. Tht day was of all disgust to be born as a girl in this country.. felt bad for my parents.. why are being girls taken so for granted...why are the family's having son take undue advantage.. I realised that women really has no worth here.. This guy came here got married and ran back as he is having several options there spoiling my life...he is sitting there stating u cant do anything with me as m here in other country... pls help me to fight back...

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     09 October 2013

My first advice to you is to not disclose your personal email id and phone number to anyone on this or any other public forum, especially since you are a woman. You can get private advice   via PM in this forum. Email id should be given only if you feel very comfortable with a person who has been giving you advice. Even for that you should open a separate account for communicating with people you meet on such forums and NEVER disclose your true identity unless you are an advocate in which case you are obligated to do so.

Now there is certainly something more here than meets the eye. Why would he just leave you and go after the marriage? Either he must have found out something about you or there must be some other explanation which you are not disclosing. That said, here is my advice with the disclaimer that I am not an advocate:

If the house is your in-laws, then they arguably have the right to throw you out but they will still have to go through the courts. They cannot  do so by force without a Court Order because your occupation in the first place was legal. You should approach the police station and file a complaint and get back in the house through police protection if you are already displaced. If your house belongs to your husband, partially or fully, then you have a stronger case to stay there, for a long time until your divorce, etc. is finalized as that will become your matrimonial house.  

WIth respect to your other query, you can approach the German embassy and send a written complaint to them, especially through a NGO advocating women's rights. You can write to the German authority in the city where he is put up, especially their immigration department. You can write to the HR department of his employer. These first few steps will wake him up. I presume that you are the victim here otherwise the above steps would tantamount to harassment by the wife.

Do not rush into filing a divorce unless you have explored all possibilities and understood the real reason behind his sudden flight to destination-unavailability.

Dear Sameer, Thanks for ur genuine advice...how can u say thts my real identity... but yeah no. I gave out as a private msg. Will surely take care next time before trusting blindly... As u saying something I am hiding... nothing is there..even we are shocked why is this happening all of a sudden when visa is in process... of course he is aware who is going to go there as he is not talking to me since last 3 months which is a long time...and allegations if u ll hear u urself will b laughing upon that... we tried all the ways they are not ready to talk...parents saying he is dead for us...and so now u cant stay here anymore... even they said go there if u can and search him.. there are few more stories but cant share here about him. We don't know what all to do...atleast whatever he want he should say...his father is askin for money now indirectly...if I want to go there... I tried all means to reach him.. he blocked me from all forums wherein I may hve approached him.. messaged his friend's but no use.. no one is able to get whats wrong.. neither his family nor he are saying anything...

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     12 October 2013

My advice on maintaining your privacy was based upon some initial posts here talking about "giving phone numbers, lets talk, etc..." I was just asking you to be cautious based upon my reading of those initial posts in this thread. On the real issues of your case, it sounds all bizarre. May be he has someone else in his life or just did not find you compatible or may be he is gay?  You are the best person to know the answers to these questions but try to rationalize all possibilities before you jump to any action. Be mentally prepared for the worst. Plan and strategize. You seem to be an educated intelligent woman. There are always other possibilities in life... Cheer up!!

Anita (executive)     12 October 2013

Yeah of course its a bizarre...till date we not able to understand it...how insensitivity prevails all this exhibits and establish this so well...while talking compatibility comes when one has stayed with the person concern (which he stayed only for a week)...how come one can just shed away people when and where he require...who gave u the right to give out his orders and the family is following him...only taking the system, society and me being a girl for granted.. gay is another possibility looking upon few things came to our notice...but who gave him this right to spoil things...we have that rational atleast to understand the repercussions .. what worse can happen...Being strong is the only option one have I believe...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register