Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dino Mackenzy (Delivery Head)     16 January 2015

Case laws and cic/sic judgment.

Hi All,

I am facing false dowry cases filed by wife. At present Evidence stage is ongoing. There is false submission by complainant that huge expenses being incurred by father in law on eve of marriage of his daughter. I am of opinion that I should file an application u/s 91 (Call for records) to get Income details (ITRs) for my father in laws in order to prove allegations wrong.  At present, I am having landmark judgment from honorable Justice Shiv Narayan Dhingra in case of Smt._Neera_Singh_vs_The_State_(Govt._Of_Nct_Of_Delhi)_..._on_23_February,_2007 and few CIC order in similar cases to support my application for call for records.

Kindly suggest me if I am having legal right to request Court to get Income details of my father in law in this scenario.  Also, I would appreciate if you could share any case other laws which could make my application more stronger to get Income details of 3rd party ( in this case FIL). Also, please confirm if it is valid to use CIC/SIC orders as case laws into honorable Court.

Many Thanks!

Learning

2 Replies

Dino Mackenzy (Delivery Head)     16 January 2015

Honorable Members - Kindly suggest.

venkatesh Rao (Retired Government Servant)     16 January 2015

It appears that the case which you are referring has been set aside by the full bench of that high court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register