LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raajeev Sampat. (Self employed.)     12 March 2013

Case in hyderabad family court.

Today is the arguements stage in an amendment petition filed by me in hyderabad family court.The matter is kept for hearing today.My question is that,Is the order or judgement passed on the same day the matter is argued or a future date is given.Will the order whether my amendment is aloowed or not be passed today or is a future date given?

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 March 2013

Send a copy of the amended petition to the other party, but wait until you receive a time-stamped version. Some plaintiffs or defendants claim that they never received notice about the change. Keep a record of the transaction (fax or certified mail receipt) so you have proof that you notified the other party.

Mr.Ramachary.Thats all over,and counter affadavit from her has been filed objecting to my amendment petition.Today is the date for final arguements.I want to know that does the court pass orders on the date of trhe arguement or is the order kept for another day.?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 March 2013

Its depend on  lawyers present and completion of arguments by them.

If my arguements and the other side arguements are over today,will the order be passes today or another date?

reserve the order and inform the date  immediately completion of arguments.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register