LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunali Gupta (Student)     02 December 2009

Case in Consumer Court

One has to file a case in consumer court against an insurance company who is delaying the claim depite of provinding all the required documents.

If any one can advise on the same pls..

Thanks

Learning

8 Replies

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     02 December 2009

Before filing issue a legal notice to the insurance company and see for the response.

Sunali Gupta (Student)     04 December 2009

Thanks..!!

and I guess a legal notice can be sent only through lawyer...????

Jessica S (HYTHYTN)     05 December 2009

Originally posted by :Sunali Gupta
" One has to file a case in consumer court against an insurance company who is delaying the claim depite of provinding all the required documents.

If any one can advise on the same pls..

Thanks
"

Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

[url=https://moviesonlinefree.biz]Watch Twilight New Moon Online Free[/url]

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     05 December 2009

As per the procedure, even if you have not served a legal notice to the party, after recieving your complaint, the consumer forum itself  will send a notice to the party. You can send only a simple letter or reminder to the Opposite Party and produce the same before the Consumer Forum as proof. You may also choose to handle your own case without help of a lawer. Regards and Best of Luck.-Mr.Boda (Comsumer Activist).

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     05 December 2009

I mean a lawyer.

Sunali Gupta (Student)     06 December 2009

Originally posted by :K.P.Boda
" As per the procedure, even if you have not served a legal notice to the party, after recieving your complaint, the consumer forum itself  will send a notice to the party. You can send only a simple letter or reminder to the Opposite Party and produce the same before the Consumer Forum as proof. You may also choose to handle your own case without help of a lawer. Regards and Best of Luck.-Mr.Boda (Comsumer Activist). "

Thanks sir, actually a friend of mine wants to file a case against an insurance company, who is delaying the claim...want to know the exact procedure to file a case in consumer court..if you can guide on the same..Thanks..

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     08 December 2009

Sunali, if you wish, you may send all particulars for help in filing case in consumer case on my email kanaksinh.boda@gmai.com. -Mr.Boda.

Ashu (lawyer)     10 December 2009

you can file a complaint u/s 12 of consumer forum. because it is a deficiency in service. if your claim is between one lakh to 5 lakh then an IPO of Rs. 100/- will be attached with the complaint.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register