LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Timi (Owner)     19 November 2010

Case Hearing Query


We have a filed a property case and stay in Wes Bengal with my father.

The Vakils from other side wants my father to be present for hearing. My father is a senior citizen and old enough to go to Court every time.

Can I ask my friend or relative to represent me as I stay far way from that place and I also cannot come every time.

What is the procedure for doing this.

Thanks and kindly help and reply in detail.


 3 Replies

shrikant chede (law officer)     19 November 2010

Make a power of Attorny in favour of u r reletive /friend which authorise him to perform all activity regarding case 

1 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     19 November 2010

If you and your father is unable to attend the case then execute the power of attorney in your friend's name.

1 Like

Timi (Owner)     11 December 2010

Dear Sir, thanks all for you replies.

I asked my advocate. but he says " there is no such law. you have to be present as you or you father only know about what happened in past related to case".


Now what should I do ?


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register