Case dismissed want to re open

Sir, i was Central govt employee i was terminated from the service after 1.5 years because of my (not recognized) open university certificate, i approached CAT and got stay order based on facts , Dept challenged the stay in high court and quashed , then high court issued me notice to represent with my objections, i hired a lawyer but he didn't attend case he said to wait and wait , but now after two hearings in my absence the case was disposed and dismissed, now my lawyer is saying to put writ petition now, can i put writ petition once again ? and how it will effect me ?

U can file for review the petition

go to appeal

So sad. The duty of the lawyer is protect his/her client interest, but....change this lawyer pl.

Yes sir, my lawyer simply wasted 2.5 years



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x