Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepti sharma (part time lecturer)     20 June 2013

Case against the post office

Hi all!

there was a mistake in the passbook of our PPF account. One entry of Rs.  30000 is missing from it ,though initially it was entered and stamped. despite many complaints thay are not doing corrections in the passbook. we have copy of written application. should we file a complaint in consumer court? is a notice required to be sent to the post master?

Learning

7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 June 2013

Yes. Better to send a legal notice, so that they will have sufficient time to prepare the answer to you.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     22 June 2013

No need to send notice to post office authorities as you have already made complaint in writing.File complaint before District Consumer Redressal Forum.

sarath babu (ADVOCATE)     24 June 2013

yes, file a complaint before District Consumer Redressal Forum.

Rajib Saha   05 May 2016

Hello Team, 

I have purchesed NSC in my name from  Noida sector 37 post office on jsn 2010. But I have lost my office bag contining this NSC. I have filled a FIR of police station and Also applied for duplicate NSC on sec 37 post office with all necessasry documents. But after few months post master said all my document has been lost and reapply again. I don't have any other option and applied for Duplicate NSC second time on sec-37 post office but again they have said they have lost all my document. I am realy frystrated. Please suggest me what can I do now ? need you suggesttion..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 May 2016

@ Deepti Sharma,

You have posted that:

"One entry of Rs.  30000 is missing from it ,though initially it was entered and stamped. "

If there an entry and stamped then merits should be on your side.

As advised approach DCDRF preferably under expert advise of an able counsel specializing in consumer cases.

gopal (Faculty)     16 May 2016

Well said the above Hon'ble experts, and approach DCDRF get the solution

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 May 2016

@ Rajib Saha,

Did you obtain the acknowledgment of all papers submitted by you, both times?

Is this PO under CCTV survillience?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register