LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arghya Datta   26 February 2020

Case against the false domestic violence case

My wife has done abortion by taking consent of another man and that period she was not staying with me since 6 month from that incident. When it came to my knowledge I went to hospital and found that consent letter. And then I filed divorce case against her and she filed false domestic violence case against me. Now she is killing my time by not coming in court or making different issues in the hearing date. Now can I give any case in high court against this domestic violence case.

Learning

2 Replies

I have requested court several times. she is a very clever lady. she attended once in court then again stop coming for 2 hearing and it is happening from 2015. I just fed-up of this things. That's why I want to file case against her to give her a good lesson. so is there any way to punished her. And can I give bigamy case on her with the hospital consent letter.

can I filed any case in high court as she filed false domestic violence case against me. where as she has a illicit relationship with someone and that's why she became pregnant and that man signed in the consent paper of abortion in hospital. plz kindly give the suggestion. That lady is just earning money from me by delay the court proceedings. How funny is that she filed case against me and she is not coming properly in proceedings.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register