LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chandrasekar (Engineer)     20 November 2014

Case against tenant

I Am planning to file a case in court against tenant. the advocate is a local person. he is asking for the copy of sale value of the flat. is it required to submit in court or only the sale value is enough.

As we are finding it to trust anybody.

Pls advice 

Thank you


 4 Replies

naveenraj jain (proprietor)     20 November 2014

Seems you want to file eviction case against the tenant. If so you have to provide documents to the court that you are the title holder to effect order of eviction.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     22 November 2014

For filing eviction suit against tenant,copy of sale value or copy of title deed is not have to prove only thatyou are the landlord of alleged tenant for which Rent Note//Lease deed and counterfoil of rent receipt is required.

tejeshwar.d.c (no)     24 November 2014

submmit the photocopy of the original documents to ur lawyer ....  and disclose the true facts before the lawyers this would help you more....

Pritam Gupta (Teacher)     26 November 2014

Rightly and sufficiently advised by Advocate Bhartesh Goyal. Just submit lease deed and copy/counterfoil of rental receipts etc to prove you are landlord.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register