LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gaurav (teacher)     21 October 2015

Case against taxi service provider

hi experys.. i am writing this to seek advice to initate legal prceedings against a well known app based cab service provider. these operators are playing with customers lives with zero regard for customers and human life.

i had hired a cab on 1st oct for airport and met with an accident. The driver fled immediately after the accident leaving me and my wife trapped inside the car. we came out with the help of security posted there. both me and my wife suffered multiple fractures and underwent surgeries. We are out from work for couple of months.

I want to sue the cab company in public interest on following grounds. please suggest:

1. Lack of safety: Post accident the driver fled leaving us in injured state. the company hadno clue of what had hapeened till we informed them via mail two days back.

2. The trip was marked completed and money was deducted from our account. post accident the cab was stationary for more than an hour at odd timings (5 AM). The cab company had no clue of what's happening to the ride or passengers.

3. Isn't cab company bound to provide safe services. They not only failed to provide road worthy drivers and viechles but also have no clue about passengers safety.

please suggest way forward. i dont want to leave them to play with others lives.

Learning

3 Replies

Sumit Nandvani (Advocate)     21 October 2015

U can claim them in MACT court.

Sumit Nandvani (Advocate)     21 October 2015

U can claim them in MACT court.

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     22 October 2015

Dear Sir,

You can approach consumer forum for good compensation, send a legal notice first.

Warm Regards,

Nitish Banka

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register