Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajneesh Chauhan (Businessman)     28 June 2017

Case against on me by tikona & fake call from tees hazari

Previously i publish my problem to lawyersclubindia.com,please go through

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Case-against-on-me-by-tikona-149753.asp

Today I call received no.is +917615974720 as a Person who called as Lawyer in Tees hazari court ,he call me at 2:10 pm and says u have outstanding bill ,so here is call for case against you.you have time to pay of Rs.2500/- with in 20 min after that case is registererd and u have to penalty of Rs.52000/- .I m simply says no to that.My outstanding bill is Rs.1100/- ,he says balance money is refundable.

I am searching that no.on Trucaller its shows spam call of Airtel.so it can be possible that caller person is from court. or not?

So please tell me how will i manage this situation.i m totally mentally harrass from tikona team.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 June 2017

Such calls from usually recovery agents.

The caler might be impersonating as a Lawyer.

There are many threads on M/s Tikona that you can search in search option.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     29 June 2017

Always remember that no lawyer or court staff etc. shall call you in such a way. Have you received any notice from any court? If a case is filed in court then court issue sommons granting time to defendant to appear in court to put his defence. Never pay any heed to such calls. Law and courts are not so unreasonable that for an amount of Rs. 1100/- court will impose any penalty of Rs. 52000/- and that too without giving any opportunity to defend the case. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register