Case against BBMP

I had put on complaint about unauthorized construction to BBMP complaint site shahaya. the complaint was assigned to AE. Without addressing the complaint it was closed. Can I put the case against BBMP in consumer forum.

Please suggest. If I need to go to other court guide me about that as well.

Thank you in advance.

Have you paid any FEE to M/s BBMP?

On what grounds you are consumer of M/s BBMP?

If you are not consumer then on what grounds you are contemplating to approach Consumer Fora?

If the complaint has been closed and you are not satisfied, then you may approach next authority as per escalation matrix and exhaust the remedy.


Write an application under RTI act and ask for details of inquiry done by department.

Every year paying property tax to BBMP doesn't qualify me to file case in consumer forum.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x