Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj (designer)     08 August 2012

Case against a cheating girlfriend

hi everyone

I have been going through lot of mental tortures and feel like getting suicide. i was into this girl from my college and i have never seen any girl then her still this time .she also got pregnant last year her family didnt accept it. and did abortion without knowing me and they have kept in their custody for almost 3 months and later she called me from that place.i went to see her that moment itself and ask her to come and marry she told me too wait and it been 1 year..still this . 10 days  before she told she said she will marry me and all and when i went to meet her suddenly she was going to treat with ppl and telling me lies..i asked her she told me she will explain later and i went to her work place and talked to her superior that im her husband and all but she avoided me.they called her n she said she dont know me..and they start hitting me and i also went to her home and office again  with evidences they also hitted me but i dint even talked harshly to anyone and didnt beat anyone i just want to prove how i truly was .everyone i asked they said if girl turned against me i will be in trouble. i have hardly all the proof of her and evidences messages and some call recordings.i have done a  suicide attempt also, my mom passed to years back and she told me that she will be in her side and all .Thing is i'm also ready to marry her.still now but i cant get any contact with her still this time and its been 10 days and everyone in her family says that they wont get married her with me.

please help me im getting lower each day .all she told me things are keep on getting into me..i tried counselling and everything.

is there any way to get her .if a guy cheats a girl can complaint and take him into law and also i want to know that is there any possibilities ..im going into serious problem ..every time she asks me to marry me ..and talk like husband and wife things...now there is no contact of her ..i need justice atleast on my side

please comment and reply

Learning

11 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     08 August 2012

Dear Manoj,

Even after the girl having made all those promises, still you cannot make her marry if she does not want to. Filing a cheating case won't help either. Moving on my friend is the solution !

we have been in relationship for 2 years is ther anything i can do she got preganant bcoz of me and we were in contact all these times ...and now there is no contact of her..if guy cheats there is a law for girl to marry him..but why it doesnt for females

(Guest)

One thing , you can do whenever she go for marriage. You go to the wedding tell all the truth.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     08 August 2012

1. Well she could be booked under S. 417 IPC, she got pregnant and later got aborted hence she easily can escape the clutches of law for the offence of rape because according to our law a female cannot rape a man!. How ridiculous is this! I personally feel such implied rapes should be gender neutral but as of now there is no such provision.

2. One can find many more such easy girls around. Next time select the one who really believes in “relationship” not use and throw kind.

3. Now work on letting go of the obsession by counseling. It is not worth spending your life for such type of easy girls who get pregnant yet feel shy to get married.

after she did absorption also she was talking to me and seeing me  these years ...how cum if i raped her she would with me all these times ...they would not filed a case against that time

i went to counselling all these days ...bcoz of attempting suicide for her ...if in hospital nothing changed then her thoughts..

surjit singh (Assistant)     08 August 2012

Mr. Manoj, you are a designer, there are lot thing in life, I personally think from a humaintarian point of view you should change your track and move on with your life. She is a major girl and she has a right to marry any person she likes. Even now and then going to her house and creating nuisance may get you in trouble, she may file a complaint against you and you will be in trouble. Move on with your life and enjoy whatever profession you are undertaking.

(Guest)

What is caveat emptor ? How it can resist an INJUnCTION order? P

Adv. Animesh Gaba (Legal Consultanat)     09 August 2012

Manoj ,

i agree with Bharat chugh nd surjeet singh ... just move on kid ...... 

Chanchal Nag Chowdhury (Advocate)     09 August 2012

Forget her. There is no dearth of girls. Get another GF.

manoj (designer)     09 August 2012

is there is no other way around i want to take her to court for cheating she did too me  and make me belive all these times that she will marry me ...and putting me into severe mental illness i cant even now getting clear thoughts im trying to change my regular things even ...im getting so much mind disturbances and even feel like im a total failure ...im from a good and orthodox family...now im totally blinded..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More