Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Case against a cheating girlfriend

Page no : 4

ROHAN (Adm)     10 August 2014

Originally posted by : pavan

I some how managed to come out from police station if i am ordinary guy with no influence no money what would have been my situation i would have been in jail for a false complaint given by a girl.

if guy does mistake means let police and laws punish him if a guy try to rape a girl means we should kill him then there itself but for doing nothing even for false complaint also they are punishing guy if guy cheats girl means they will punish guy even if a girl cheats guy also they will punish guy itself which is really not fair

how to change all this things i don't want all this to continue for our future generation i am guy who feel lot for this society i even cry sometimes to change this society i am guy with lot of moral ethics but i got cheated this should not happen for anyone

i want to know how to change this rules how to make justice for boys 

The answer lies with men like you who want to kill other men merely on a complaint of rape by a woman just as you have mentioned. Why do you assume that a woman cannot lie about rape? So if you find a woman claiming that she was raped, will you beat up the guy without even once thinking about the other side? There is no justice for men until the society changes its attitudes towards men. Men are the disposable gender and society has always been gynocentric (meaning women-centric and dominated) where women's can alone dictate and men have to follow like slaves. This has to change. Women are not Goddesses and men are not evil. To be born a male is not a crime but our society thinks so and our so-called laws reflect just that. 

First change your own mindset and treat men and women as equal rather than believing that women can never be wrong or lie. Today, the men are living in the 15th century while women have progressed to the 25th century. The men are still believing those outdated 15th century beliefs and values that have us all believe that women are like sati-savitri and the epitome of honesty. Today's 21st century women are taking advantage of this mindset of men. Wake up and fight these women!! Stop living in the 15th century. STOP PROTECTING AND PROVIDING WOMEN.

pavan (manager)     10 August 2014

Rohan I mean to say if a guy does mistake means let them punish him but for doing nothing also we are getting punished this is really not fair, Girls are miss using laws made for them. But how to change all this things we should put end for all this.

Shame on our rules which has no justice.

Brother read my above thread and reply for that please

Originally posted by : pavan

Rohan I mean to say if a guy does mistake means let them punish him but for doing nothing also we are getting punished this is really not fair, Girls are miss using laws made for them. But how to change all this things we should put end for all this.

Shame on our rules which has no justice.

Brother read my above thread and reply for that please

As I said earlier, the change has to come from within the men who are still in the 15th century thinking of all women as sati savithris, abla naris and innocent creatures that need to be worshiped. It is this issue of getting caught in a time wrap that is the real problem. If all men think of women as equally capable of crimes, and realise that women are today in the 25th century well ahead of men and have the ability to cheat men much more than anyone else, these laws will vanish by themselves. Its just that men are not willing to accept this. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 August 2014

please do not accept any advise above as it is free.

pavan (manager)     09 September 2014

Hello Brother,

One thing I can Suggest you is leave about her and look into your life brother I know it hurt's a lot since even i had faced this situation

Now rules are in favor of Girls which is really not fair, First settle well in life Let's take this as challenge lets settle in our life and let's do something big to change this situation now we do something no one will bother, Definetly lets do something for this actually girls have equal rights in everything but when it comes station or rules everything is in favor of girls

Actually you would have read my inncident which i posted previously 

Girl said she wanna marry me but her parents are forcing to marry her, at one point of time even she came out from home i convinced and i sended her back saying that wait for a month or two month's lets fly abroad, her engagement was very near so said about us in that guys home and they canceled the marriage but after a week girl only placed complaint on me tat i am harresing her i spoiled her life i scared her bla bla blaaaaaaaaaa...........

But the fact is i have my own company i am a busy person in life she used to roam behind me but finally said i am behind her

pravin kumar (Advocate)     05 February 2015

Hello Friends, a 16year minor girl  and her parents cheated  a boy and his family in the name of love and marriage after that they threatened to give a  rape case against the boy for grabbing of money his family. Local Police station also support  to girl family because she is a minor. So now that boy have  any legal rights to defend  and any chance to take against them.

Thanking you,

anupamagaba   30 April 2015

Hi,

As this is regards to a similar case.I am in relationship with my bf from last 3 years.Where in our affair is for 10 years.Now whenever it comes to our marriage thing he used to answer me his mother do nt like or my family and this is the only reason reason he is not able to marry me on the other he dont want to leave his parents.But he want me as well.Many times i asked him to meet parents to get a solution a this .In that also he is afaird.

But according to him he is trying his best to convinvce his parents .Right now i am at situation where i can nt leave and he is running from a commitment .I have spend three years with him.I love him alot.

But now his beheviour is different with him.I am here to know do i have any right to get married with him? we both are 30yrs old.Or shud i wait for him to convince his parents?

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     01 May 2015

@Anupama, are you seeking advice to file a criminal case against a person whom you say you are madly in love? Are you serious?

amar   09 April 2016

hi..! i had a girlfriend. we were in relation for the past three years. suddenly she became so weird and started going out with other boys. i had a doubt of something going wrong. i make screenshots of our conversations and i've send them to here via a fake id and asked her to tell the truth other wise i will send the messages to her family memebers. she said like she was distressed with the routine life and want to be free and some other things, suddenly stopped replying to the fake account ( she dosent know that was me who is texting) . later i heard that she told this to a friend and that friend called her brother and told everything about me and about fake account. i dont know for how far it is true. i also get to know that her friend doubts me and he wants to file a case against me. i have all the proofs that she is in love with me for the past few years and she cheated me in the middle and again came back to me.. now again doing stupid things.. if she files a case against me in this situation.. how can i defend my self.. please let me know..

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 April 2016

Originally posted by : amar
hi..! i had a girlfriend. we were in relation for the past three years. suddenly she became so weird and started going out with other boys. i had a doubt of something going wrong. i make screenshots of our conversations and i've send them to here via a fake id and asked her to tell the truth other wise i will send the messages to her family memebers. she said like she was distressed with the routine life and want to be free and some other things, suddenly stopped replying to the fake account ( she dosent know that was me who is texting) . later i heard that she told this to a friend and that friend called her brother and told everything about me and about fake account. i dont know for how far it is true. i also get to know that her friend doubts me and he wants to file a case against me. i have all the proofs that she is in love with me for the past few years and she cheated me in the middle and again came back to me.. now again doing stupid things.. if she files a case against me in this situation.. how can i defend my self.. please let me know..

YOU SEEM TO HAVE COLLECTED A LOT OF PROOFS AGAINST YOU AND DISTRIBUTED ALSO. NOW ONWARDS DO NOT MOVE FURTHER. YOU ARE REAPING TROUBLE. GIVEN FACTS INDICATE THAT NONE OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHT SHAVE BEEN INJURED RATHER YOU ARE TROUBLING THE GIRL.

pankaj jindal   23 April 2016

Hi! My name is pankaj. I had a girlfriend and had a relationship for about 1 year. We never had any s*xual relationship as she said she will not do that before marriage. I spent about 1.5 lacs on her. One day My parents met her and asked that if my parents meet her parents what will be her reaction. She said she will support us. My parents went for a meeting and her parents abused my parents. My father sent sevral peoples of her colony to her house to explain them and settle the marriage. Suddenly one day she changed and said that she will not marry me and if i tried to contact her she will either fire a complaint in police for mental harasment or will commit suicide. Her mother called me and said I had mentally harased their family. The girl says that I had ruined her life and used insulting language on phone. I had spent my money, wasted my time and finaly what I got was the insult and a mental harasment that I had ruined her and her family's life. Now I want to sue her for insult of my parents and mine. I have all the messages and ph call recordings. Is there any act for that. She had ckearly fooled me and played with my emotions and used my money for her facility. If there is any law for that pls inform me. If no law is still made I think its time for that.

kamaljeet Singh   14 May 2016

Respected sir, feeling very stressed need ur response urgentlly.. Sir I had a relationship with my girlfriend from past 6 long years.. I didn't did anything physically with her because we promised each other that it will all done after marriage...everything was going good we both love each other very much.. We both wanted to stay together..I talked to his brother nd mother about our relationship and told him that we both wanna marry each other.... I told my parents also but they were agree with my decision.. My parents talked to her parents nd they refused... They said it's very far away so we don't wanna marry her their.. Then I requested their parents touched their feet said everything.. I did everything for her.. But suddenly she stopped talking to me her phone was switched off.. So I started messaging on her mother phone that please don't leave me don't do this all I requested to her.. But didn't get reply.. Suddenly his brother called me and said don't call her nd don't msg her otherwise it is not good for you.. I convenced my sister nd she dont wanna marry you.. I told him bhia you should have told her latter when you aware about our relationship you should have stopped it early but at this stage when I deeply love her you are using these words.. Then he told me jo bola samajh me aa gaya na.. Then I told him let your sister tell me these words that she don't wanna marry me.. Then he put the call on conference and told her sister to tell him what you want.. She told me dekh Bhai mujhe tujhse shaadi nahi karni hai aur ye mera faisla hai.. Samajh gaya... Sir at that time I lost everything.. I loved her alot we had a good relation but she cheated me for her parents.. Agar use aisa hi karna tha tho use pehle sochna chahiye tha... But now she don't want to hear my voice... Behaving with me like a stranger... Sir she played with my life with my emotions.. I am mentally feeling ill... I need suggestion if their is any law so I can file a case nd punish her... Please suggest me at my email id kaka000145@gmail.com..

manjuappu   26 June 2016

hi My name xy and my gf name is x ..We were in al sorts of relationship for 18 months or more ill may 16th 2016 we were  in lkiving in relationship for more than a year then she wen back o native with some reasons later we used to meet regularly at hotels and stay lodges and she use to come to my place every 15 days 

Next i had given her more than 50 k(transfered through bank) bought nmay things etc ..Now she says her marriage is fixed cant go aginst parents etc and i spoke to her many times ,fought and even tried making her understand as this may cause her problems in future as most of the times there relatives also know the realtionship between us..later guy who is getting married with her also know the fact about us and he has been told many lise by her too , now when i try to speak with her she had taken help of police saying that I am harrasing her but infact I called and fought only for her future ..second the case is not filed (NO FIR) can file a case against her if FIR is not yet filed by her and it was just a call from police may be know from her end kindly send suggestions on this

I have all the proofs and evidences of she staying with me as i still stay in same flat

I have all lodge bills where we stayed togetrher 

I ave booked tickets online whenever she came to visit my plac etec many photo proofs along with call records are there too kindly suggest me

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 June 2016

Originally posted by : pankaj jindal
Hi!
My name is pankaj. I had a girlfriend and had a relationship for about 1 year. We never had any s*xual relationship as she said she will not do that before marriage. I spent about 1.5 lacs on her. One day My parents met her and asked that if my parents meet her parents what will be her reaction. She said she will support us. My parents went for a meeting and her parents abused my parents. My father sent sevral peoples of her colony to her house to explain them and settle the marriage. Suddenly one day she changed and said that she will not marry me and if i tried to contact her she will either fire a complaint in police for mental harasment or will commit suicide. Her mother called me and said I had mentally harased their family. The girl says that I had ruined her life and used insulting language on phone.
I had spent my money, wasted my time and finaly what I got was the insult and a mental harasment that I had ruined her and her family's life. Now I want to sue her for insult of my parents and mine.

I have all the messages and ph call recordings. Is there any act for that.

She had ckearly fooled me and played with my emotions and used my money for her facility.

If there is any law for that pls inform me. If no law is still made I think its time for that.

Go home.  you have no remedy.  You already have collected a lot of evidence which can take you to jail.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register