Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumit Anand (Operation Head)     17 November 2013

Case against a cheating gf

Hello intellactual members,

I have some queries and i would be kind enough to reply/advise me regarding it.

                                            Well i understand that as per indian law any guy who promises a girl for marriage and has a consensual s*xual relation under the false promise of marriage can be booked under the section for rape, as the girl is coxed under the promise of marriage and if the guy does not fulfill the promise the girl can file a case against him.If the relation is very good and the girl finds out tht the guy is cheating on her and sleeping with other girls along with her and does not marry her and has used up her money etc for himself again the girl can file a case against the guy for raping her under false promise.

1) Now I would like to know, if in India as it is said tht the law is equal for all, be it rich or poor , male of female does it hold true?

Can a guy who has been in a relation with a girl for 6/7 years, spend a lot of money and has been promised by the girl that she will marry him, but the girl has been cheating on him, sleeping with another guy while she still slept with him and used his money, the guy has been honest to her all the time, file a case against her? If the guy has proof that the girl has been sleeping with some other guy and does not wish to marry him anymore but has made a fool out of him for 2 years when she was sleeping with two guys and still made him believe that she will marry him, can the guy file a case against her? same terms that a girl can file a case against a guy who has consensual s*x with her under the false promise of marriage?

Well the guy is me and I would like to know if I can file a case against my ex-girlfriend who has done all this for around 18 months and continued her relation with me, made me buy her things etc, made me believe that we are gona get married etc, in short made a complete joke out of me. \

2) Can I sue her for this and for the pyschological torture that she has subjected me to?

Well I know Indian laws are inclined towards female but what about us guys who are nowdays are being cheated by their girlfriends a lot, some of us who truely believe in honesty and committment and our lives are destroyed because of our girlfriends. Isnt there any law to protect us guys? Are laws only made to protect girls?I would really appreciate people who would be kind enough to have a look at my post and suggest or advise me regarding it. I need to do something so that scores of us guys, who get cheated by their girls, who lose their life, who have nothing and no one to help them , have a ruling or an example and then perhaps girls would take committment and honesty in a relation a bit more seriously.I need to know,

3) if I can file a case against my girlfriend for cheating and subjecting me to mental agony and destroying my life.




 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query