LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     26 September 2012

Case after acquital in 498a,406 etc.. case

hello all, A husband got arrested u/s 498a,406 and got remand for 406 ipc after 4 days released on bail no gold oranaments seize by police and trail of case being. the trail concluded with accused husband aqcuittal as innocent. Now against whom the husband could file case i.e. on Police or informant-wife for compensation,damage,defamation etc.. of being in police custody for 4 days.? and how the husband should asked for search of those gold ornaments where it was and with whom ? for which he was trapped u/s 406 IPC and sent for police custody for 4 days. ? kindly suggest the procedure work of and how misappropriate gold ornaments will search out from real culprits.

Learning

1 Replies

RAJAPU MOHANA RAO (operations manager)     27 September 2012

Hi everyone,

I am happy to come back on this forum. I am already facing 498A which is a false case on me and my wife is already married with two mens before get married to me. She cheated me means she supressed all the facts about her first marriage.  Her first marriage is registered under Hindu Marriage Act and without giving divorce to him she performed another marriage which has no evidence. And later married to me and that is also registered. I know this marriage is void and null. But even though she filed a 498a case and I went for divorce also. Now I want to get stay or dischrage on my 498a case is fully harrassing me and my parents. Pls help

Regards

Mohan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register