Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dharani Pathi   05 July 2022

Cart track rights (vandi thadam pathiyam)

My father has given Cart Track rights (vandi thadam pathiyam) to a person X to go to his land. Now, I am looking to sell my property and I found that the person X has added his name to our Patta. Since my father expired, patta is showing is legal heirs name and along with person X's name. Some of my well wishers are saying, he has fraudulently added his name. My father has only given right to use the path and land has not been sold to him. Kindly let me know what I can do to remove his name from my patta. 


 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 July 2022

you can give complaint to the district collector/Tahasildar

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 July 2022

First, get facts as certified copies under RTI  and if you find a violation complain to the Tehasildar a grievance petition and escalate to Collector.

Information solicited:

1. Please provide the certified records based on which the name of....................was included in survey to the extent of ..............owned by .................

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 July 2022

You may verify the concerned mutation entry. facts posted suggest they have only easement rights. Anyhow, erroneous entries in the revenue records cannot confer rights to property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query