IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagpal Group   30 December 2022

Cart track in village map

Dr. Usha Ramesh Nagpal

I am owning an agriculture land since last 35 years. There is a cart track shown in village map as well as in the map issued by the Land Record Office.  Few days ago the adjacent land owner have started industrial activities in his portion of land. He widened the cart track up to a widdth of 9.00 Meter also changed the alignment as per his convenience, & benefits, without any official permission  & without intimating to me. He also erected the Poles for electricity supply for his plant.  We requested  him many times to stop the illegal activities but he continued the activities forcefully. We launched the police complain but no action has been taken so far.  So please guide me what legal action can be taken against him?


 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     30 December 2022

File a suit against him for unauthorized occupation.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     31 December 2022

File a suit for permanent and mandatory injunction through a local lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query