LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shiva Sarthak   02 October 2021


As an aspiring taxation advocate what should I do?
shoud I do practice/ Juniorship under senior income tax advocate or chartered accountant

 5 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     03 October 2021

Generally you will get opportunity on tax litigations, its interpretations etc under an Advocate whereas the CA are more into filing of returns and forms and auditing. The CA do not have any scope in High Courts or Supreme Courts when it comes to hardcore tax litigations or appeals or writs. They are limited only to Tribunals. 

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     03 October 2021

It depends upon your background, taste, experience and preference to join which branch of law.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 October 2021

you can work under high profile tax appeal corporate litigant lawyers in High courts and supreme courts

Md islamuddin   05 October 2021

To Whomever it concern ,
I Md. Islam want to CONSULT an ADVOCATE regarding my issue with Private Hospital named SAAWAN NEELU ANGEL HOSPITAL situated in J block , Saket , New Delhi 110017 , can anyone help me in this issue as they have CHARGED Rs.80000 for DRESSING and given me a sedative so i was not in my senses and when next morning when i woke up they goven me a bill of rupees 80000 , when i asked that what treatment you have done please give me the details of amount of Rs. 80000 for what but they immediately replied that i have to pay the full amount and after paying Rs.80000 when i asked to please handover me the all documents/reports/details of the treatment which you have charged sum of Rs.80000 but they are not giving any response or any documents related to the treatment they have done ?

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     05 October 2021

Issue the hospital a legal notice. Following that, in case matter is not resolved, file a complaint before the District Consumer Commission. You can challenge the bill and claim compensation for your mental harassment.

Aside, please try to post fresh topic in a new thread.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query