LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varun   19 July 2016

Car taken and not return back

The car was brought in name of my husband and my brother is usually taken and driving our car...after my husband's death there arise property brother taken away the car and didn't return the car to me....I have original Rc book and insurance documents I filed CSR in station but police is not interested to get me the car they are bribed by can I deal this to get car quickly ?


 1 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     19 July 2016

You file a case of theft on him.that will do
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register