Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sam (NA)     26 December 2013

Car parking - query

Hi Experts,

I am planning to get an apartment, when I enquired for car parking they said they will give closed car parking near to the entrance saying the basement car parking is full.

I had verified the other documents and they are Ok. I require your advise, whether I can proceed booking the apartment or not. 

Would there be any future problem, If I get my car parking near to the entrance and not at basement? And In the plan I see no car parking near the entrance.

Please provide your inputs....

Learning

5 Replies

SAA_Bombay (Pro)     27 December 2013

Get the development plan for parking vide RTI, you will come to know.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 December 2013

Your sale deed will contain the details of the car parking area too, go through it or  get an opinion of a lawyer and then proceed.

Sam (NA)     27 December 2013

Thanks Sanjay and Kalaiselvan.

I had given all the documents to the lawyer for verification. He had verified the document and said Ok. however when I tried to put the question on parking. I am not getting an proper answer.

Sanjay, I have seen the plan, where i could see only basement parking and no parking outside the basement

queries

1. So, If the closed parking is specified in the agreeement can I proceed?

2, Once the association is formed, would they oppose or ask me to surrender my parking as its in drive way, (common to every one)

3. Still agreement is not done, should I ask the builder to specify the closed parking area allocated to me near the entrance in the agreement clearly?

4. Any other thing should I make sure on this carefully before i go for any agreement?

Your inputs are invited.. Thank you..

Subash M R (Advocate)     28 December 2013

Your apartment does not have an allotted car parking space it is space provided from out common areas and is risk. Thanking you

SAA_Bombay (Pro)     03 January 2014

Two points

1. If your plan shows only still parking then he has not proposed for open parking space.

2. You need to search for another plan in building proposal dept. Visit them search entire file. You will get it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register