Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sameer   25 February 2024

Car parking covered whole area of the project

Dear Team, 

Recently I purchaswd a flat in Pune. After comoletion I obswrved that all nearby amenity area is covered by car parking. 

Now full area is covered by cars and there is nonopen space. 

I am feeling like builder made me fool by notking lwtting me know this car parking areas. 

Pls pls gove me solution. In this project I bought parking in basement floor for 1.4 lac. 

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 February 2024

If you are having any grievances or feeling that the builder has deceived you by false information about the amenities, you first clarify the same from the builder and if there's no satisfactory reply or no justification in his acts you can resort to legal action by approaching consumer redressal commission with a complaint against the builder for unfair trade practice and compensation.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     25 February 2024

Very well analysed, opined and advised by learned senior expert Mr. T Kalaiselvan, I agree.

Discuss the issue with builder, if he do not redress your grievance move to jurisdictional Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission or RERA through a local prudent lawyer.

However, parking cannot be sold, as held by Hon'ble Supreme Court. However, if it is sold, the transaction is illegal and invalid.

Sameer   25 February 2024

Thank you so much for the reply sir !! 

At the time of purchase there is no parking shown in layout. On RERA website also parking has not shown anywhwre. So I booked. 

But later builder not allwed anyone to enter inside the building. After completion they forcefully signed us a documents and notary saying that you will get handover of the flat in so called ceremony. So like me many of us signed all the documents. 

Now when we enter the project all ground floor is marked and covered by parking area. 

I informed to their sales team but they are now not replying anything. And once they reply but not reply is not proper. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register