LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sukhdev sinh jadeja   17 October 2021

car money embezzlement

what kind of actions are available against directors of companies Making wrong statements of csr activities even though no such csr activity being carried out.
is a case filed by person in high would be considered or a public interest litigation for a csr fraud?
pls suggest best


 1 Replies

Badal Dayal Advocate (Advocate)     17 October 2021

Hello Greetings of the day!!

If any fraud has been committed by directors of any company then file police complaint against them and also file complaint before  Registrar of Companies. If police don't take action them then go for filing Criminal Complaint U/s 156 (3) Cr.P.C. and/or Sec 200 Cr.P.C. if you have certain supporting evidences in this regard before competent Chief Judicial Magistrate. 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register