Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anurag (Self Employed)     19 June 2011

CAR DAMAGED in Parking Area



This is Anurag , I will with my mother  and elder borther.

I would to know to procedure for filling a criminal complaint against my neighbor who has damaged mybrothers  car while it was parked in our parking area . This issue started last month while he brought a big mahindra  xylo car and parked next to my brothers car which a swift  . Since his car is big car he wanted us move our car further into my space so that he could freely open his driver side door . but we refused him because we have a pillar bulit in our parking area which support the 1st  floor flat and could portentially damaged our doors if we move our car futher and he did not listen to us and he shouted that if we did not listen to him he will damage the car and will beat my brother to death.

2 days back when we lifted our car cover and we saw big dents all around the car from the front , back and on both the sides. We are afraid now  and do not know what to do since the guy is a big shot and his father belongs to  politcal party . Please advice us how to take this issue to the police and also ensure that he does not harm us physically .

looking forward to your valueable replies.


 2 Replies

harshit saxena (student)     21 July 2011

send sms/dial 100,for police help...

you can also go to police station or court for filing of complaint/lodging of fir u/s 156(3) of cr.p.c.,if police does not register fir,u/s 427,504,506 ipc..

best of luck...

Sudhir Kumar (Dy Director)     04 August 2013


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query