LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tejas   13 June 2015

Car accident case


I have meet with an accident of my car. As there is another person and while overtaking to bus he crashed to my car. I have lodged FIR against him in police station. Now the person who accused is came to settlement and providing me all loss of my car and accidental charges. Now i have to take back my complaint against him. Please let me know how can i take back FIR? If charge sheet has been completed then can i take back my complaint? Do i need to provide an written copy dualy stamped from magistarte to take back my FIR. Please help me. Thanks


 5 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 June 2015

it is a compoundable case and razinama happens in most of cases.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 June 2015

Settle the case in mediation and get it compounded.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     13 June 2015

As it is compoundable offence, you can file Joint compromise memo signed by both parties and counsels before the court or

Get the matter referred to Lok adalat.

Majeed KM (Lawyer)     13 June 2015

Dear friend,

Initially let him pay your full amount as per the settlment and then sign the settlement agreement and submti before the court. 

tejas   19 June 2015

I had my conversation with inspector he told me that the case will be withdrawn in court and you have to submit a affidavite to withdraw due to charge sheet submitted. I want to know that is it inportant to submeet the settlement agriment as opposite party is told me that he will pay me all settlement after case had been withdrawn. Please can i get affidevit formats as well. Do i need to hire an lawyer for withdrawing case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads