LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     04 July 2009

capitation money recovery by money suit

dear members, somebody asked me whether the capitation money paid by him for medical education of his son paid ten years back be recovered by suit?few lacs paid by dd.to me it seems it is more than three years and time barred to file a money suit.how this money can be recovered legally?

Learning

5 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     05 July 2009

Dear prof.S.C.Pratihar, please refer to the case of Mohini Jain Case: (1992) 3 SCC 666. In fact we were discussing that in the forum and thanks to Shree, for his contributions.

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     05 July 2009

thanks to assumi sir. " CCHATURBARNANG MAYA SRISTAYANG KARMAYA GUNA BIBHAGA CHA"YOU SHREE AND ORS LIKE YOU HAS REACHED THE ZENITH POINT OF HIGHEST QUALITIES OF ANCIENT BRAHMINS> as it seems to me.

Pankaj Rai (Lawyer)     05 July 2009

Dear sir, In Miss . Mohini Jain v/s State of Karnataka & Oth.(1992) INSC 184 ((30 July,1992) case, Apex court  quashed para 1(d) and 1(c) of the Karnataka State Govt. notification dated June 5,1989, and make it clear that this judgement shall be applicable to the care of foreign students and students who are non resident Indians and be operative  prospectively.

The above mentioned ruling is not applicable .Your case is time barred .

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     14 July 2009

thnks

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     18 July 2009

cause of action arose fromthe date of last reminder for repayment.needs some discussion regarding construction of the plaint.kindly cast some light ,requested to sr members.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register