LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sant satsangi   07 July 2023

Cancellation of transfer permission in huda

I have wrongly given tranfer permission of my plot in HUDA. The person turned out to be fraud, please tell me how can I cancel the permission . The person will not give me NOC


 4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 July 2023


If you feel that the person who you authorised turns out ot be a fraud, then you immediately inform the authorities concerned abiout your concern and request to not to entertain   the same and also issue a newspaper publication stating that the transfer permission has been withrawn and the public are warned to not to deal with the guy.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     08 July 2023

You have stated inter alia, that,

" I have wrongly given tranfer permission of my plot in HUDA...."

Your statement is not clear as to whether you have transferred or received the property in your favour?


R.K Nanda (Advocate)     09 July 2023

state question clearly

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 July 2023

The posting suggests deeper issues. Please post complete facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register