LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prabakaran (Mechanical Engineer)     24 March 2014

Cancellation of the false deed which wrote by grand mother

                My Grand Mother have wrote a deed mentioning that She is giving 6acres of the land to my auny from the Joint property ( Joint property of myself, my Mom and My Sister) of 16 Acres. This false/focus deed was wrote and registered by her on 2003. Since the land was not in her name this deed is not valid. kindly advise me the procedure for the cancellation of that false deed and how much cost involved in it?


 4 Replies

Prabakaran (Mechanical Engineer)     02 April 2014

it seems that nobody is interested  to answer or comment on this subject. This is the false deed registered by my Grand Mother. She is not alive now. But during EC (Encumbrance Certificate) checking this false deed will also appear. So it's difficult to sale the property. Kindly advise how to cancel this focus deed.

Advocate Vishnu (Advocate)     02 April 2014

Kindly file a suit for the cancellation of the vexatious deed executed by your grand mother. The court will pass an order for its cancellation and then the concerned Sub registrar will make the changes after which it will not appear in your EC.

Nishant (BDE)     02 April 2014

Need Free On-call Legal Advice. Just give a missed call on 08010201301(toll free) or visit

Prabakaran (Mechanical Engineer)     02 April 2014

thank you all for valuable feedback

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads