LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

cancellation of sanad

Dear All , My father in law is advocate . my wifetook divorce from her first husband, her father was advocate . I took my first divorce and my advocate was her father means my father in law. Before I got divorce decree he made me marry his girl which was my and his girls second marriage . Now he has filled dv and 498 against me. Shall I or can I try to cancel his sanad as he is asking for money to settle. In their family their are many divorce women's and they have become habitual for it . all divorces cases is handled by father in law and his junior. Pls advice me asap.

Learning

7 Replies

rajkiran (lawyer)     19 February 2015

if the settlement is legal then you cant apply for cancellation his sanad as most of the matrimonial disputes settled outside and that is appropriate also since trial takes much time to dispose of the case. but he is extorting money and you have strong enough supportive evidences then only you can report his behaviour at the concern bar council.

(Guest)
Thank you sir , My second marriage date is 27 June , I got divorcee decree from first wife after one month of this second marriage . My father-in-law was my advocate during first divorce and he made me marry his daughter before divorce decree in hand. After 3 years of marriage life he filed 420 498/dv against me stating I have deceived his daughter abt my first marriage and bla bla bla. I have 2 years angel. He has disturbed my life as my wife listen to him . pls suggest cancellation of his sanad.I have proof for all this..

(Guest)
Thank you sir , My second marriage date is 27 June , I got divorcee decree from first wife after one month of this second marriage . My father-in-law was my advocate during first divorce and he made me marry his daughter before divorce decree in hand. After 3 years of marriage life he filed 420 498/dv against me stating I have deceived his daughter abt my first marriage and bla bla bla. I have 2 years angel. He has disturbed my life as my wife listen to him . pls suggest cancellation of his sanad.I have proof for all this..

(Guest)

U.S.SANJEEVA MURTHY (senior partner)     20 February 2015

merely because your in law filed or got filed DV and 498 case, you cannot try to cancell his sanad.  If you are having cogent evidence and documents, you can file a complaint before the appropriate bar council for appropriate action.      

rajkiran (lawyer)     20 February 2015

his signature as a lawyer in  "vakalatnama" of your 1st divorce case is a good piece of evidence that he was aware of everything about you.under indian evidence act it is admissible in the courts of law also.you must have to engage a good lawyer for that . Don't this at your own as you are taking action against a person of law protection machinery i.e.lawyer hence it would become a serious issue if your evidences are weak.

(Guest)
Sir , thanks for guidance , he has signed on all my papers of divorce as ' sakshidhar' and his junior on vakalatnama. Secondly before getting my divorce decree he made my second marriage with his girl. Kindly guide me...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register