Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gidduji (sr manager)     17 March 2015

Cancellation of sale agreement

Dear Sir,

My mother sold a piece of land (20% of an acre) to a buyer at my native village. It is done through a general power of attorney (GPA). GPA was written to nominate person Mr. X to register the land to Mr Y and Mr Z at the price of 2,30,000. But Mr X registered the land only to Mr Z at the cost of 10,000/- only. 

We have not received any amount till now but the land was already registered to Mr Z and Mr Z constructed a house on the said land. Kindly guide me what shall I do get my money back. Its almost seven years. My mother informed me very recently. 




 3 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     17 March 2015

Sir, Send a legal notice initially to recover your amount, if the party fails then file a recovery suit ..... Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Adv Akhtar Ali Sheikh (Property Law Consultant)     18 March 2015

sue him and if the amount 2.3 L is mentioned in poa sue the purchaser too.

gidduji (sr manager)     19 March 2015

Dear Sir (kapil and akhtar) , Thank you very much for the reply. I will start the process as you suggested.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register