LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANDARAMANISHA (X)     15 December 2012

Cancellation of registration of sale deed - forgery

My brother cheated me  with the help of my cousin. My cousin acted as special power of attorney forging my signature  on the special power of attorney document and my brother forged my signature on the sale deed and got it registered the sale deed

I caught him when he was trying to sale my property to other buyer and filed a civil case . Now, he wants to compromise with me for the money.
Since my property is registered on his name , what should I do.  I did not file criminal complaint because of my mother. she said, she will die if I
file criminal complaint against my brother. He is the youngest brother.  In my civil suit  I asked the judge to cancel the sale deed. Now, what is the best procedure I should follow.  Please guild with your valuable suggestions.

Learning

5 Replies

gopal (Faculty)     15 December 2012

Dear Sir, There is a provision to cancel the Fraudulent registration, though if you have valid documents to prove it is fraudulent registration. Please follow the web link to cancel the fraudulent Registration https://www.tnreginet.net/circular/public_Circulars/Fraudulent_Registration.pdf

gopal (Faculty)     15 December 2012

If you go through the link It will leads you to the Circular of Inspecter General of Shipping, Tamil Nadu State. The Highest Authority of Registration.

In His Circular he has told that if any one made fradulant Registration, the victims can give petition  to the District Registrar , on the fradulant registration.

The District Registrar will send summons to the Opponent party and conduct the enquiry, during the enquiry you have to prove the registration is fruad and forgery , then the District Registrar can cancel the registration .

Try with this for further any quries u can contact me on gopalitpro@gmail.com

MANDARAMANISHA (X)     16 December 2012

Thanks for your valuable updates. All this happened in 2010.

gopal (Faculty)     17 December 2012

When ever it happen no problem that circular provides the remedy regards gopal any further doubts ask me on gopalitpro@gmail.com

MANDARAMANISHA (X)     12 July 2013

Dear All,

Some latest developments on my civil case.  My brother wants to compromise with me to avoid the trial. He is asking me to pay 2 lacs rupees.  He agreed that he forged my signature on the sale deed and GPA and got registered those documents through a broker.  
In the Civil suit  I have included 2 of my tenants and my cousin and my brother, So, total 4 members. 

Now, my lawyer suggesting that  I should go to Lok Adalat  and record the Settlement of compromise. He is also suggesting that I should bring the other three people (i.e My cousin, 2 tenants) to the Lok adalat.

My question is , Can I  avaoid my cousin and 2 tenants and just bring my brother to the Lok Adalat. My brother is the one who did the forgery and the property is on his name as of now in the Governments records. 

My brother took 3 lakhs rupees from one of my tenant. Now, the tenant is asking that money from me. I don't want to pay him because he paid it to my brother without knowing me.

my brother lawyer is suggesting that we should get the forged sales deed from the court and goto registrar office to nullify the document. I am not agreeing to his Idea because , they might change their mind once they get their forged sale deed out of the court. 

Currently, none of the tenants are paying the rents becuase I  filed the civil case on them. 

I just want to get some expert opinion on my issue. Please help me. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register