LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aditya Gangrade   21 July 2021

Cancellation of purchase order

We were issues Few Purchase Orders from a company and payment terms were set to 100% within 30 Days of Delivery. Delivery terms from client was 1 month from date of Issuing of Purchase order.
Its been 2 years since we are struggling to settle things with the company but there is no one answering to us on it. Please advice for the procedure to be followed. Our Customer who issued Purchase order and us, both are based in Mumbai only


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 July 2021

You can send a legal notice through a civil practitioner lawyer and file a money recovery suit in local civil courts in concerned jurisdiction. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query