Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

umesh prasad (Proprietor)     01 November 2021

Cancellation of mutation/jamabandhi

In 2007, the partition suit of our property had been done and divided along the three members of two brothers and their father. As per the Partition Suit 2007, younger brother had done the mutation of his allotted property in 2010. In 2011, Elder brother made the false partition suit and according done with the mutation by allotting himself extra property and also appealed for declarity in the court on the basis of false documents. In 2019, the sub judge dismissed the case due to non submission of asked original partition suit by the Elder brother. 

So, my question is Is I'm eligible to apply for the Cancellation of Mutation/Jamabandhi of the false mutation ? (as explained on the above para)

Thanks & Regards




 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 November 2021

Contact a local advocate, as several complexities like possession, and studying several documents is required in your case.  Remember, mutation can neither get nor lose individual rights of a property if a registered document like settlement, deed, partition deed is available with actual possession.  First, make a petition as grievance asking them to mutate the property in the name of claimants, and after getting their reply proceed further.

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 November 2021

The facts, as posted, are vague, confused and disjointed. Please post the facts in simple language.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 November 2021

I agree with expert Mr. P Venu, facts posted are vague and confusing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query