LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Launcher1   03 August 2017

Cancellation of maintenace due to changed circumstances


Family Court ordered me to pay Rs.12000 as maintenace.

But now i have obtained the incometax records of my wife. So I want to apply for cancellation of maintenace. Plz let me know under which section should  i file the petition.


 3 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     04 August 2017

file a revision petition in same court under change of circumstances , also file Perjury against wife

Ravi (a)     04 August 2017


how did you obtain her ITR? any RTI files to income tax?

can you pl send me the template? i will file to get her ITR. 

thank you

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     04 August 2017

You can file a review application under order 47, CPC.  Since there is no clause for modification on changed circumstances under Section 24, HMA, the Bombay High Court has held that if such application is filed, it will be treated akin to an Application for review.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads