Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhijit (legal )     28 May 2010

cancellation of leave & license agreement

A leave and license agreement is executed between a Licensor and Licensee. It is registered in the sub-registrar's office also.

However, due to some reasons, both the parties want to undo the agreement. No rent/license fees is advanced, neither any deposit is handed over to the Licensor.  Even physical possession is also not handed over.

How to undo the effect of this agreement.?

Is it necessary to register the cancellation deed with sub-registrar's office?



 1 Replies

R.Ranganathan (Director)     10 July 2010

yes, it is better to go in for cancellation of the agreement and registering it in the sub-registrar's office.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query