LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohan Dass   23 April 2019

cancellation of forged sale deeds

my plot was sold by X to A by impersonation using my name, address, voter I'd etc. A sold to B. and B sold to C. Finally C deposit the sale deed in a bank. All the 4 registrations executed within 10months period. All of them given fake address in their sale deed. Police filed FIR against all the 4 persons and searching for the past 6months. nobody caught. I can proove with documentary evidence that I am the real owner of the said property. I have decided to approach the civil court through an advocate for the declaration of cancellation of forged sale deeds. my question is : 1) all the 4persons given fake address, how the court will issue notice to them. 2) if the opposite parties not appear the court, what action court will take. 3) it is very difficult for the police to arrest them.
such condition, how long it will take to decide my case by the court. thanking u sir.

Learning

2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   23 April 2019

1)u have to publish in local paper were they were last residing address as per court orders2)it will treated as exparty3) if once u lodge complaint in police station if not complaint withdrawn untill they are aressted it will be

Shashi Dhara   23 April 2019

1)u have to publish in local paper were they were last residing address as per court orders2)it will treated as exparty3) if once u lodge complaint in police station if not complaint withdrawn untill they are aressted it will be

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register