LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

legaljoe68 (member)     22 July 2015

Cancellation of decree of divorce and issuance of fresh decr

mY WIFE HAS TAKEN EX PARTEEE DIVORCE IN THE YEAR 2011 ON THE GROUNDS OF CRUELTY , NOW SHE  WANTS TO COMPROMISE WITH ME TO GET SEPERATED. i WANT THE DECREE OF DIVORCE TO BE CANCELLED AS THE SAME IS GOING TO AFFECT MY CAREER IN GOVT SERVICE . 

i WANT THAT THIS DECREE BE CANCELLED AND FRESH MUTUAL CONSENT DIVORCE DECREE BE ISSUED , WHAT ARE THE LEGAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE WITH ME .

IN FAMILY COURT 

'INM HIGH COURT 

KINDLY GUIDE ME AS I AM FIGHTING PARTY IN PERSON 

Learning

2 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     22 July 2015

Order of divorce given by the Family Court in India can be dismissed in appeal by the appellant court, (High Court being the first appellant court whereas the Supreme Court of India, second court of appeal). 
If the order of divorce get dismissed by the appellant court, the decree of divorce issued by the Family Court too get dismissed or cancelled.
Are U 100% sure she wants to go for a compromise at this stage after obtaining ex partee in her favour,that too on the grounds of cruelty.

legaljoe68 (member)     23 July 2015

thanks sir for your valuable piece of advice. yes she wants to go for compromise as she has illegally entered into second marriage with somebody ( difficult to prove ) as i reside in vadodara and she is from indore.the case is going on for 10 years . i doubt their intention  and that is the reason I am seeking valuable advice and guidenace from the esteemed members. can both of us move first appeal in high court jointly .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register