LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANDEEP Singh (Private)     04 December 2019

Cancellation of bail

High court of punjab has released my friend on regular bail after he completed 5 years of actual sentence in life imprisonment case. Now his in laws hav filed SPL IN supreme court to put stay on bail order and further cancelling it. My question is can supreme court entertain such petition in normal course? And wat r the chances tht it will be allowed and bail order will be cancelled? I must mention here tht he was convicted in 302 ipc and had good record in jail. Please give me legal opinion on it... One more thing supreme court has issued notice and given permission to file spl.

Learning

12 Replies

Sb Karma   04 December 2019

Originally posted by : SANDEEP
High court of punjab has released my friend on regular bail after he completed 5 years of actual sentence in life imprisonment case. Now his in laws hav filed SPL IN supreme court to put stay on bail order and further cancelling it.
My question is can supreme court entertain such petition in normal course? And wat r the chances tht it will be allowed and bail order will be cancelled?
I must mention here tht he was convicted in 302 ipc and had good record in jail.

Please give me legal opinion on it...

One more thing supreme court has issued notice and given permission to file spl.

Every Bail comes with T&C

if he breach any of the T&C,bail can be canceled

but depend on case to case and it vary from grounds too.So it depend on your friend's Case facts

Please consult local lawyer for best assist

SANDEEP Singh (Private)     04 December 2019

Can he appear in person on due date and ask for free legal aid on this point... Knowing tht fees to engage lawyer at supreme court is not easy things? Moreover is it viable and correct to deal this case with free legal counsel or shud hire a private lawyer? Lastly, the SLP IS FILED MAINLY ON THE BADIS THT THE ACCUSED WAS RELEASED ON BAIL BASED ON CUSTODY OF 5 YEARS AND AS PER DHARAMPAL VS STATE OF HARYANA authority and without going into the merit of the case. Please do also provide me the grounds of cancellation of regular bail by supreme court. Etc

SANDEEP Singh (Private)     05 December 2019

Can u please provide me contact of few good and affordable lawyer who can appear on behalf of mine friend as respondent no. 2 against the SLP...

SANDEEP Singh (Private)     05 December 2019

At least provide me good name of advocates?? Or where shud i look out for?

Sb Karma   06 December 2019

At least provide me good name of advocates??
Or where shud i look out for?

Disclosed your area..where you want lawyers....

SANDEEP Singh (Private)     06 December 2019

I need supreme court lawyer who can file counter affidavit behalf of my frnd plus sumone who charge reasonable

SANDEEP Singh (Private)     06 December 2019

One more thing one of the lawyer from high court suggested my frnd not to appear in person in front of supreme court as they can issue arrest warrant for taking him into custody... Is it true? He suggested to engage a advocate only.

Sb Karma   06 December 2019

One more thing one of the lawyer from high court suggested my frnd not to appear in person in front of supreme court as they can issue arrest warrant for taking him into custody... Is it true?
He suggested to engage a advocate only.

Please find below link to know about lawyers in details......

https://lawrato.com/supreme-court-lawyers

And yes it depend on status and seriousness of case to arest from there instantly...so consult supremecourt lawyers in details from above link.

Lalremtlinga Pachuau   15 December 2019

when on bailed of aperson cannot attend the monthly Court because of strike/bandh what will happen?

SANDEEP Singh (Private)     15 December 2019

Dear om prakash, Im here to take legal opinion on a case.... And to know wat type of captain iam.... Then u must visit the environment and condition we work in.... Im captain sandeep tomar from 1 para special force.... This intro of mine is more than enough to assess wat type of captain iam. REMEMBER INDIAN ARMY IS SAVING YOUR ASS, SINCE 1947 WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT.. U ARE ADVISED TO BE IN YOUR LIMIT AND CHOOSE WORD CAREFULLY....I HAVE ALL RIGHT TO ASK MY QUERY NO MATTER HOW SILLY THEY ARE. (IM NOT A LEGAL EXPERT) ONE MORE THING..iam CAPTAIN OF world's 4th largest Army. Ps: dont imagine, live in reality Regards, Captain sandeep Indian army

SANDEEP Singh (Private)     15 December 2019

I dont need ur certification whether im true soldier or not. The indian government and army authority is well aware of my abilities.... Anyway... Lets not waste the time and demean the decorum of this website which provide so much useful information.... Thank u so much for ur information on my query.... Pls avoid commenting further on. Regards, Sandeep
1 Like

Bhupender Tanwar   25 January 2020

Are you looking for the best affordable lawyer to handle your case proceedings in the court? Visit Lawtendo, Lawtendo is a one-stop destination for everything legal. From legal advice to finding the best lawyers in town, Lawtendo serves as a multipurpose platform for all legal needs.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register